Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trailer trials

Happy Easter!!!! 


Ray was my Guinea pig this morning. We had to see if he'd fit in a certain trailer.. 


So I walked him to the house and loaded him up with no problems. His FIRST TIME in a straight load like this, and we had NO CLUE if he was going to fit or not. He loaded better than he loads in the stock trailers! 


But he was a little scared at how dark and noisy it was in there.. Poor baby. 


He got so scared, he actually pooped as soon as we shut the back bars and tied him up. He was shaking until I let him unload, but I did make him sit in there a while with me petting him to calm him some. But he fits! And actually has a little room to spare! 


After I unloaded him, I let him eat around our yard a bit since I knew I had to mow anyway. I pulled as much shed fur off as I could and my yard was white.


And then I tied him, let him sit while I mucked out the trailer, and then rode him bareback to the barn.


When I got home, the cleaning process began! 



The trailer is all sparkly and clean now and ready for a few things to get fixed before Jesse and I get let loose with paint. Which is going to be REALLY fun. Ray can't wait!!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment