Saturday, May 3, 2014

Trailer Restoration Project

Alrighty so I kinda have been holding this back for a bit until we got at least this far with the project, but I'm gonna release it now!! 

We got a new trailer. It was painted with like house paint and was rusty and dirty and just awful! 









So I took on the the task that took 8 hours straight... Cleaning... It actually cleaned up pretty nice and we got all the rust out of the butt bars so they work again and stuff like that! I was really excited with it! It was REALLY nasty though. The left is before cleaning and the right is after cleaning.



And we then sent it to Jeff and Jesse to get PAINTED!!! The top is white and the bottom is a navy blue that matches our truck!


And we finally got it back last night!!!! There's still some minor stuff I want to do, and we don't have the divider back yet, but we'll be getting it today and I'm super excited!!










We're going to be hauling SOMEWHERE soon just to try it out and stuff. I'm excited and overjoyed that it turned out so well! Can't wait to take the boys somewhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment