Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bareback again

So I went up to the barn yesterday to work pigeon, but couldn't find them in the bottom field. I followed the trail of palomino hair stuck in the fence until I found where he pushed the fence down in the very corner of the pasture. Luckily they were just in the top field and hadn't broke out.


Riley was being cuddly and a total dork the whole time I was catching pigeon.



After I got pigeon out, my brother showed up with his baby. Zara had her first horseback ride, and she was laughing and having a great time! Pigeon kept her head down and was patient through it all.



After they left, I got on bareback and worked on trotting and even jumped pidge bareback a little! She was being so good, other than being a little unmotivated to go because of ray and riley. Overall I'm really proud of her!





No comments:

Post a Comment